Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Getting up again

So over this last week, I've been noticing an increase in my stress levels, and finally a couple of days ago it took over and I wound up sick again. I wasn't able to keep any food or water down for all of Tuesday and yesterday was mostly a recuperation day.

Today, I'm doing a lot better. Feeling a bit more energized and I've been able to keep some food and lots of liquids down.

I guess it's one of those situations where I have to keep my focus, and take it little bits at a time. Test the waters before jumping in, if you will. I just kind of dove into this blogging thing without knowing a whole lot about what came along with it. It's all a learning curve, and a sometimes-stressful one. From now on, I think I'll be taking it a little bit slower, and cutting down on the number of giveaways I participate in. I would like to be writing more instead of just trying to keep up with promoting giveaways.

Today, I've been able to make lunch for Emily and read to her and colour with her. While she's napping, I'm trying to catch up on as much as I can. Emails, Social Media....fixing my funny looking post that went up on Monday. lol the text will match...I promise. :) It will just take a bit of time.

Since I couldn't be at the computer these past couple of days, I caught up on some reading, and writing a couple of reviews. I will be sharing those shortly, and hope to be running normally very soon.

I just have to keep fighting.  Keep putting these anxious thoughts out of my mind, and focus. Be a good Mom, take care of my health, and be accountable....A little reminder to myself ;)

Thank you for all of your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment