Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Can't Wait to See Sex Tape!! #BedroomSpice

Friday marked the opening of Sex Tape, starring the talented Cameron Diaz and one of the funniest actors I've watched on the big screen, Jason Segel.
When Jay (Jason Segel) and Annie (Cameron Diaz) first got together, their romantic connection was intense – but ten years and two kids later, the flame of their love needs a spark. To kick things up a notch, they decide – why not? – to make a video of themselves trying out every position in The Joy of Sex in one marathon three-hour session. It seems like a great idea – until they discover that their most private video is no longer private. With their reputations on the line, they know they’re just one click away from being laid bare to the world... but as their race to reclaim their video leads to a night they'll never forget, they'll find that their video will expose even more than they bargained for.
Can you imagine?! Technology fail, at its' worst.

Maybe you've heard of this little thing called 'sexting'...I think it's hilarious and so when I see funny sexting fails posted online, I can't help but laugh! Personally, not for me, but I know a few people that do it. I have seen some pretty interesting fails, whether it be with autocorrect, or sending the sext to the wrong person.

Just a few of my favourites:

dirty text fail fort 


Tumblr

 And just in case I ever do receive a sext....consider yourselves warned ;)

http://ivanhoegrammar.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/sext-message.png 

I can't wait to go see this movie, especially since the trailer makes me laugh every time. Haven't watched it yet, or in need of a good laugh?


For those who went to see Sex Tape opening weekend, I would LOVE to hear your thoughts in the comments. For those who didn't, what do you think of the trailer? :)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA OMG!I almost cry reading and watching the video.LOL

    I also spotted a Top 17 Immensely Funny Sexting Fails and shared it with my friends. I will definitely share this blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!
    Thanks for this type of information. That blog is realy helpfull to me.
    Canada Giveaways

    ReplyDelete