Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Review: Banana Boat Natural Reflect Kids Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50


Keeping our daughter protected from the sun is among my top priorities in the summertime. I know I've dealt with so many sunburns in the past, a few of them pretty serious being so fair skinned, I would never wish that upon my worst enemy. So to do everything we can to protect Emily from getting any degree of sunburn, we always make sure to use sunscreen when we leave our home.

Banana Boat's Natural Reflect Kids Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 has worked wonderfully for us. We've used it on a few separate occasions so far, all on very hot and sunny days.

I loved that the sunscreen itself was thicker, where some others that I've used before seem very watery and would even drip sometimes. This one stayed where I put it and was easy to rub in. I used the excess on my face and even after a few hours out in the sun with no reapplication, my fair skin didn't burn!

I was very hesitant to put this on Emily's skin, since her skin is super sensitive and doesn't do well with most other lotions. But she hasn't had any reactions and doesn't seemed bothered by me applying it, or by having it on her.

I would buy this brand in the future, and would recommend it to other Moms out there who are looking for a quality sunscreen for your little one's, that protects without irritating sensitive skins! 

You can find more information about Banana Boat products on their websites.

Canadian
American

1 comment:

  1. Thanks I love that its all natural will def be buying some of this!

    ReplyDelete